A Laundry Attendant is chargeable for imparting a constant supply of smooth linens for the entire hotel.Laundry attendants also can also be liable for cleaning guests’ personal items if the hotel gives a cleansing service.For personal items, a laundry attendant ought to follow specific commands for laundering and drying.The laundry attendant activity description template is optimized for posting on career sites and activity forums and is without problems customizable for your company.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a steady basis
- Experience required
- Flexible schedule and reliable
- Must be a quick pace worker and work well with others
- Multi-tasking skills
- Sort all linens and treat stains
- Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleansing agents
- Take moist, smooth items and dry as directed
- Sort and fold or hang clean dried gadgets
- Maintain stock of all cleaning resources and talk wishes to wellknown supervisor
- Maintaining all laundry system and inform facilities manager as to any renovation needs
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary
The Environmental Services Technician III performs every day cleansing duties of resident apartments, assisted residing units, the professional nursing facility, common regions, rest rooms, offices, medical institution regions and any other areas assigned in accordance with popular procedures of the Housekeeping Department.
- The Environmental Services Technician III follows cleaning agenda and completes all
- items on each day log.
- Dusts, mops, and wet mops floors
- Cleans patient rooms, bathrooms, showers, windows, etc. As instructed
- The Environmental Services Technician III moves furniture, tables, chairs, etc. And dusts
- tables, televisions, fixtures, and paintings.
- Vacuums carpets, mops floors.
- Cleans, disinfects, and makes up beds as directed
The Environmental Services Technician III maintains carts and storerooms easy and orderly, and maintains all chemical compounds and cleaning agents beneath manage and away from citizens.
Delivers grimy linen and return clean linens from laundry as needed, and reports all vital repairs
Washes, dries, sorts and folds laundry; washes, dries and types non-public laundry for residents and can provide to floors.
Performs any additional duties as assigned with the aid of management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
After preliminary training, should display ability to utilize components, tools, and gadget properly
Ability to work properly below pressure, meeting a couple of and occasionally competing deadlines
Demonstrate cooperative conduct with staff, colleagues, and supervisors
Ability to understand, comply with, and give instructions